Sunday, September 16, 2007

The tale of the sauce and onion burritos.

Well, since my friend Vale has decided to dew the new dew, I have decided to have wierd cravings for Taco Bell. Now, for anyone who knows me KNOWS how much I love Taco Bell. I absolutely ENJOY how much they cake the onions and sauce in their bean burritos. It makes one wonder where there beans went.

So, I went to Taco Bell sometime last week to get some nachos. I figured, there isn't much you can do to screw up nachos and cheese. I also decided to get a Quesadilla since they have been relatively good in not screwing up those.

Since then, I have been to Taco Bell everyday I've worked since last week. I'm not sure what happened between here and the onion and super sauce burrito special, but appararently the Taco Bells in Salt Lake actually know how to make their food. Well, that and I've strayed away from the onion and sauce "bean" burrito which is probably why they are so good. But, my love of Wendy's has been lost since no one is Salt Lake seems to know how to make food at Wendy's. Go figure.

No comments: